Kelvin white Driving School Mission Statement
The purpose of Kelvin White Driving School mission statement is to explain our values and what customers can expect by way of both service and the quality of driving tuition.
- We will distinguish our self from competitors by providing excellent and unrivalled customer services
- The office staff will endeavour to answer all customer calls in person between 09.00 am to 18.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Instructors will endeavour to arrive at the appointed lesson time at least 90% of the time or offer an apology
- Driving Instructors will offer an interactive recap of previous lesson to set baseline for tuition
- Instructors will state firm aims and objectives for the current Driving lesson so pupil is in no doubt as to the purpose of the lesson and what they are trying to achieve from the session.
- Instructors will teach in a non confrontational manner.
- Instructors will offer feedback and encouragement linked to specificareas of development
- Instructors will interactively summarise the lesson so pupil is fullyaware of strengths and weaknesses and whether the objective wasachieved
- Instructors will endeavour to reply to text messages and calls fromcustomers as soon as possible and at the very least the same day.
- Instructors will keep tuition vehicle in a reasonably clean and tidy condition that reflects the branding and professional image of thedriving school
- Instructors will ensure that personal hygiene is of the highest orderincluding body odour and bad (coffee / cigarette) breath